Softball Coaching Tips
Top Ten Things to Remember
When Coaching Softball
- All the Players and Coaches Should Have FUN!
- Be Organized
- Have a Plan
- Be Flexible Enough to Change the Plan If It's Not Working
- Enlist the Help of Other Parents
- Remember the "Compliment Sandwich"
- Keep The Players and The Action Moving
- Break Down Concepts/Drills into SMALL Manageable Portions
- Keep Your Sense of Humor
- Keep Your Sanity - It's Only a Game!
- **Bonus Item - Order the Coaching Youth Softball and Softball
Drills & Sample Practices Books to Make Your Life Easier!!